Videos need to be uploaded to the "Ask a Librarian's The Director Chair" Group on Vimeo.
To upload a video, please follow these instructions:
- Create a user account at: http://vimeo.com/ ; you will need to confirm your email address before you can continue
- Go to the group page, http://vimeo.com/groups/directorschair
- Click the button, "Join this group." It's on the right-hand column of the page.
- Click the button, "Upload Video."
- Click the button, "Choose a file to upload." or try their basic uploader.
- After upload, name your video and add a brief description. Remember uniqueness counts when naming!
- Click "Save Changes".
Please note: There is a delay from when you upload your video to when your video is fully loaded on the site; this can take upwards of 30 minutes to an hour. You will receive a confirmation email at this point.